Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Guess who's hiring. . .

Driving home from a pack meeting tonight, I flipped on the radio.  An attractive, young (early 20s), female voice came on the radio.  "I serve my country by traveling the world but I can't tell my friends and family where I am going or what I am doing."  The voice catches your ear, and then you hear an interesting job pitch.  Apparently, the CIA is hiring and they believe the best target audience for their work is listening to the radio.  Interesting.  About seven years ago, they made a lot attention by going out to college campus to recruit at job fairs at major name schools.  Now, they are aiming for the masses.  Having seen the commercials for Columbiana, it is intriguing that they chose the voice over that they did.  Who is the target audience?  And what does it say for our national secuity system when we are seeking help on broadcast radio?  What genre of music was the station?  Country.  104.3.  Interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment